Benefits of Ordinary Caffeine Solution Undereye Serum for Dark Circles
- Caffeine eye serum will be highly beneficial for the fort the puffiness under eyes and dark circles. It helps in eliminating the under-eye issues caused by tiredness, sleeping less, stress, etc.
- It contains the properties of UV protection, it treats puffiness and dark circles. It contains caffeine which has properties for anti-aging It also includes aqua which tightens the skin.
- EGCG is a polyphenol extracted from green tea leaves that repairs the skin and relaxes the skin cells. Green tea is the most commonly used ingredient in makeup products by companies.
- This eye serum has antioxidants that protect from free radicals.
- It has sun protection properties which refrain the skin from getting damaged. It is fragrance-free, paraben-free, and allergy tested.
How to use The Ordinary Caffeine Solution 5% + EGCG Eye Serum?
Cleanse your face with a regular face wash and pat dry your face with a paper towel. Start doing your regular skincare regime and end up with The Ordinary caffeine solution under your eyes. This eye serum can be used 2 times a day depending upon the severity of your dark circles and eye bags. To get maximum benefits out of it keep it in the fridge, as it soothes the under-eye puffiness and reduces the dark circles effectively around the eyes.
What to and What not to use with The Ordinary Caffeine Hydrating Eye Serum?
To maximize the effect of this caffeine-hydrating eye serum use it with a hydrating eye cream and massage it well to increase blood circulation. Also, it can be used with Ordinary Natural Moisturizing Factors + HA, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate 10%, Resveratrol 3% + Ferulic Acid 3%, and vitamin C serum and cream. Avoid using products with high concentration while using this eye serum.