The Ordinary Peeling Solution serum in Pakistan shows amazing results when it comes to treating textures skin, dull complexion, pigmentation, and fine lines. It not only improves your skin’s texture but also promotes collagen production in your skin and activates the first two layers of your skin, resulting in even smoother skin. A cross-polymer version of hyaluronic acid for comfort, pro-vitamin B5 for hydration, and black carrot are additional ingredients that support the composition. This combination will protect your skin from irritation and future breakouts.
Benefits of Using an Anti-Aging The Ordinary Peeling Solution Serum:
There are a number of benefits of The Ordinary Peeling Solution Serum chemical exfoliant, the most prominent benefits are listed below:
- Promotes collagen production and enhances skin elasticity.
- Gently exfoliates the upper layer of skin and promotes cell turnover.
- Remove textured skin and gives an instant glow in just one use.
- Helps to reduce hyperpigmentation, age spots, and sun damage.
- Unclog pores and reduces whiteheads and blackheads in the first few uses.
- Removes build-up and dead skin cells.
- Enhance the absorption of other skincare products.
How to Use Ordinary Peeling Mild-Exfoliation Solution?
While using The Ordinary Anti-Aging Exfoliating Serum make sure you are using it in the right way. Always start off with a clean dry face, apply a pump of it all over the face and neck, and leave it for 5,6 minutes if you are using it for the first and for at least 8 to 10 minutes if you are already used to it. Wash it off with cold water and follow with a thick moisturizing cream in the last.
Please Note: Avoid using any AHA & BHA serum for at least 24 hours after using The Ordinary chemical exfoliant and use sunscreen when going outside.
What to and What not to Use with The Ordinary Peeling Solution AHA 30% + BHA 2%?
- Use a gentle cleanser, hydrating moisturizer (as per your requirement), and sunscreen with SPF 50 and above while using chemical exfoliant serum.
- Avoid using retinol, AHA/BHA face serums, physical exfoliants, vitamin C, and strong acids products after treating your skin with chemical exfoliant.