The importance of good cleansing:
The importance of good cleansing morning and evening cannot be underestimated. Many different impurities accumulate on the skin both day and night – from the environment, from the skin’s natural biological processes, and from the products we apply. Not necessarily visible to the eye, these impurities can form a layer of grease, dirt and dead skin cells, which can clog pores and make it difficult for your products to be optimally absorbed. Effectively removing this layer of impurities, without disrupting the skin barrier, and adding hydration, creates optimum conditions for the absorption of the following serum and moisturizers.
Why do you need to cleanse AM & PM?
Undesirable impurities accumulate on the surface of the skin around the clock and can clog the pores. For example:
PM: dust, dirt, pollution particles, sweat, excess oil & sebum, sunscreen residues, and make-up.
AM: dead skin cells, cellular debris from the skin’s natural biological processes, sweat, and excess oil & sebum.
Optimal and healthy conditions to absorb your NovAge serum and moisturizers:
- Preserved skin barrier
HOW TO USE:
Cleanse every morning and evening as the first step of your skincare routine.
- Remove eye make-up with eye make-up remover.
- Splash the face and neck with water.
- Dispense one pump of cleansing gel into wet hands and rub them together to distribute the gel.
- Massage all over the damp skin of the face and neck with the fingertips, avoiding the eye area.
- Rinse off thoroughly with clean, warm water and gently pat the skin dry with a soft towel.
- Repeat the process if desired.