HOW TO USE:
- Wax strips are more effective when warm.
- To warm rub the wax strips between hands for 30 seconds then slowly peel the two strips apart.
- Apply one of the wax strips to the area where you wish to remove hair.
- Firmly smooth the strip in the same direction as the hair grows. for approximately 10 seconds ensuring the strip is securely fixed to the skin.
- Holding the skin taut to avoid discomfort immediately pull the strip back on itself against the direction of your hair growth, keeping the strip as close to the skin as possible.
- Repeat as necessary.
- Strips can be used several times, until not sticky.
- On more sensitive areas it is recommended you only wax once during a waxing session.