The Ordinary Vitamin C Suspension Anti-Oxidant cream has a granular formula. Therefore, it needs a few seconds to melt down and absorb into your skin. Moreover, this serum has 23% L-Ascorbic acid and 2% hyaluronic acid spheres that give brightness and hydration altogether.
Benefits of Using Vitamin C Suspension Brightening Cream
The benefits of using The Ordinary Vitamin C Suspension 23% are listed below:
• Reduces hyperpigmentation, dark spots, melasma, and age spots.
• Brighten up the complexion for up to 2 tones.
• Stimulates collagen production and prevents fine lines and wrinkles.
• Evens out skin texture by promoting skin cell turnover.
How to use Vitamin C Suspension 23% + HA Spheres Face Cream?
Start off with a freshly cleansed and washed face, take a small amount of product on your fingers, and gently massage it into your face until it’s fully absorbed (avoid applying it to the eye area as it can irritation and a burning sensation on that area). The Ordinary L-Ascorbic Suspension can be used in AM and PM skincare routines but it is advised to use it at night to get the maximum benefits out of it.
What to and what not to use with The Ordinary Vitamin C 23% + HA Brightening Face Cream?
• When using L-Ascorbic Suspension always keep your skin well hydrated, use a gentle cleanser preferably a soap-free one, and use a good sunscreen that gives you maximum protection from UV and UVB rays.
• Lastly, avoid using direct acids such as lactic acid, niacinamide, retinol and etc. Also, don’t use skincare products with high Ph and concentration.